Build Circle are a progressive technology partner working with start-ups and scale-ups to enhance business value, speed and quality.
We have real world experience of scaling hyper-growth from companies such as Just Eat and Moonpig.
We provide support by integrating principal level staff to improve capability and culture, or by standing up whole teams to tackle complex challenges swiftly.
We also offer strategic guidanceon architectural roadmaps, talent, hiring and scaling.
Our ethos rests on two core beliefs.
Firstly, that software engineering should focus primarily on delivering value.
Secondly, we believe great culture and great products are created by great people.
Engineering excellence extends well beyond technical mastery - it is problem-focused, pragmatic, accountable and humble.
Flexibility is key to creating successful partnerships. We take a problem- first approach, and work with you to tailor a strategy and partnership that will deliver the best return on your investment.
Build Circle are working with a FinTech start-up building real time cross border transaction infrastructure for banks. The setup is lean & iterative, and we work closely with the business and product owners to deliver value. Build Circle have been integral in taking this product to industry, and are looking for pragmatic individuals to continue the culture of innovation.
Technologies we commonly workwith:
· .NET Core 3.1,Node.js, Python, Java/Kotlin
· Kubernetes, Terraform, infrastructure-as-code
· Typescript, React, Node, GraphQL, Apollo
· AWS - Lambda, ECS, Cloudfront, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Aurora,
· S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis ...
· Azure – Functions
· Prometheus, Grafana, Cloudwatch monitoring
· “Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana” logging
· Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI, Terraform, GitHub
Who you are
· You have a computer sciencedegree or 1 year working experience in software development
· You are excited about software development, keen to try out new technologies and broaden your knowledge of the field
· You have knowledge on automated testing techniques
· You have hands on experience working with AWS or Azure
· You understand the benefits of DevOps and Agile development practices
· You enjoy working as part of alarger team, keen to share ideas and help others
Behaviours & Principles
Our core belief is that great culture and great products start with great people. That makes hiring thesingle most important thing we do. We use our engineering principles to hire top tier talent.
· Keep the problem front and centre
· Deliver test-first in short cycles
· Write code for the next developer
· Be pragmatic
· Pair, mob, collaborate,communicate
· Take ownership
· Set high standards, raise the bar
· Leave your ego at the door
If any of the above resonates with you and you would like to hear more, please don’t hesitate to press apply and we will set up an introductory call.
We believe that our employees should be well rewarded for their hard work, all our employees are rewarded with:
· Above Market Salary
· 28 days holiday
· Company laptop of your choice upto £3000
· Company pension scheme
· Hiring referral bonuses