Build Circle are progressive technology partner working with startups and scale-ups to enhance business value, speed and quality. We have real world experience of scaling hypergrowth from companies such as Just Eat and Moonpig.
We provide support by integrating principal level staff to improve capability and culture, or by standing up whole teams to tackle complex challenges swiftly. We also offer strategic guidance on architectural roadmaps, talent, hiring and scaling.
Our ethos rests on two core beliefs. Firstly, that software engineering should focus first and foremost on delivering value. Secondly, we believe great culture and great products are created by great people. Engineering excellence extends well beyond technical mastery - it is problem-focused, pragmatic, accountable and humble.
Build Circle are working with a FinTech startup building real time cross border transaction infrastructure for banks. The set up is lean & iterative and we work closely with the business and product owners to deliver value. Build Circle have been integral in taking this product to industry, and are looking for pragmatic individuals to continue the culture of innovation.
Technologies we commonly work with:
● .NET 6, .NET Core 3.1, MVC
● Kubernetes, Terraform, infrastructure-as-code
● Typescript, React, Node, GraphQL, Apollo
● AWS - Lambda, ECS, Cloudfront, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Aurora, S3, SQS, SNS,Kinesis
● Azure - Functions
● Prometheus, Grafana, Cloudwatch monitoring
● “Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana” logging
● Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI, Terraform, Github
● A full stack software engineer with 4+ years experience working across one of Node/TypeScript, .NET Core
● You are excited about software development, keen to try out new technologies and broaden your knowledge of the field
● You are experienced in automated testing techniques
● Tech stack is: .NET 6, Azure, Kubenetes, ReactJs, Tarraform
● You have hands on experience working with AWS or Azure
● You understand the benefits of DevOps and Agile development practices
● You enjoy working as part of a larger team, keen to share ideas and help others
Our core belief is that great culture and great products start with great people. That makes hiring the single most important thing we do. We use our engineering principles to hire top tier talent.
● Keep the problem front and centre
● Deliver test-first in short cycles
● Write code for the next developer
● Be pragmatic
● Pair, mob, collaborate, communicate
● Take ownership
● Set high standards, raise the bar
● Leave your ego at the door
If any of the above resonate with you and you would like to hear more, please don’thesitate to press apply and we will set up an introductory call.
We believe that our employees should be well rewarded for their hard work, all our employees are rewarded with:
● Above Market Salary
● 26 days holiday
● Company laptop of your choice up to £3000
● Company pension scheme
● Hiring referral bonuses